Seems that an epidemic is sweeping the project management community; Project managers, frustrated with the lack of support, just aren't staying put in their place of employment.
According to ProjectMagazine, we can slow this exodus down by doing the following:
• Offer training opportunities to increase knowledge areasThis excellent article from ProjectMagazine expands on this and offers great tips on how to retain project managers and drive a more employee-focused culture.
• Assess the changing workforce culture
• Measure the company's turnover rate
• Become more employee oriented
• Hire the right people
• Set up effective [culture] Change Management
PROJECTmagazine - turnover