From the "Why didn't I think of that" department, Gantthead is now selling project management T-Shirts with twists on well-known movie lines and more. They're actually pretty nice designs, so they'd make great gifts for project managers or project teams.
T-Shirt sayings include:
- I love the smell of process in the morning.
- There's no crying in project management.
- Go ahead. Make my deadline.
- Toto, I don't think we're in compliance anymore.
- Budget? We don't need no stinkin' budget!
- There once was a project manager from Nantucket...
Hmm, wonder if that last one says anything on the back.
Here's a few they missed. Maybe they'll do these next:
- I just managed a huge project and all I got was this stinkin' T-Shirt.
- Dammit, Jim. I'm a project manager, not a mechanic.
- (picture of Yoda) Difficult to see, the future is. Rolling Wave scheduling you should try.
- (from Casablanca) Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful project.
Anyway, here's the Gantthead shop. Enjoy....gantthead shop